SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirror door Wheels

A home owner from South Africa says:
I have a mirrordoor without wheels. The company
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If you do not have any wheels, then it will be hard to find a match. We still may be able to help, though. First, I will need to see pictures of the back of the doors where the rollers would install, as well as the track. Thank you.
A home owner from South Africa says:
Hi Paul. I have included photo's of the bottom and top. The door was upside down. The adjustable slide should be at the bottom. I have no bottom track but can get one similar to your 23-241. It seems I need a convex rollers-23-042 or 23-074 type. I have no idea what the top roller should look like but I can get the top guide. I only have one door that will slide.
Regards
Len
User submitted photos of mirror door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! The top left and right photos make me think that the 23-042 bottom door roller would fit in the bottom adjusting door bracket, just as you said. That's probably our closest match. As for the tracks, see our 23-245, 23-246 or 23-247 top tracks and 23-270, 23-271, 23-272 or 23-273 bottom tracks.

I'm not so sure about the top guide. Without having one on hand it's difficult to name a replacement, but you should start by considering our 23-197.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)