SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirror door bottom tracks

A quick learner from USA says:
I recently was given 3 30" mirrored closet doors. I am in need of a bottom and top track. The wheels on the bottom are convex. So you all have a track that would support these doors? If so, can I purchase it and how much would it be?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may have what you need, but I'll require more information. Please take a few pictures of both tracks and upload them here for us to see. Thanks!
A home owner from Rockville Maryland says:
thank you fr the reply. I am really hoping you have what I need. I have attached pictures of the existing hardware....2 pictures of the bottom hardware and one of the top.

Look forward to hearing back from you
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see. So you don't have any of the original tracks? It will be hard to say exactly what you have without the originals, but I've compiled a list of possible replacement tracks for both the top and bottom. You can view the list on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)