SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirror door parts

A home owner from USA says:
I have 60" mirrored sliding doors for a closet located in a master bathroom. The doors are of custom height at 93.5". The bathroom was recently renovated and the bottom track for the sliding doors was accidentally thrown away. Can you please recommend a bottom track that will fit and hold the weight of these doors? Also, are there any other products that I may need to properly reinstall the doors?

Nicole
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what track you have. I have linked a few that we carry on the right side of this page. Visit their individual pages and carefully examine their specs. Could any of these work for you?

I can't really say if you need anything else to install the doors. It depends on how your existing hardware is working now. Give the rollers or guides a good once-over and see if they are worn or damaged.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)