Mirror doors won't stay in the track!

A home owner from Palm Coast , Florida says:
I have mirrored doors that are not staying in the track. The bottom sliding door mechanism has no visible roller. I also don't see a way to remove it? No screws ?? And doesn't seem to snap off. The door was made by Consolidated mirror and door. Has the number 20121 on the part. What replacement slide can I use and how do I get it off?? Thanks Faye
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I hope I can help. This kind of closet door guide closely resembles our 23-215. These install by hooking into slots in the door. You'll need to remove the door, place it on a stable surface, then firmly wiggle the guide out. I would recommend using a pair of needle nose pliers to help you. There really isn't a trick to getting it out, you just have to steadily work it out.
A professional from CA says:
It looks like the locking tabs are just not pushed into the track. I can see it in the picture. Line up the tab over the slot in the track. Push down on the flat top of the plastic piece. If it is not worn out or broken, it should snap firmly into the slot.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.