SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirror style closet door bottom track missing single track

A home owner from Pemrboke Pines, FL says:
I have these mirror style closet door just teh top track is there the bottom track is missing, it is a single track. only pins available which are of push type at bottom that goes and sits in a horizontal wheel track.

Please let me knmow if you have teh part would like to purchase.
Raj
User submitted a photo of mirror door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Raj. Could I see a few closer images of the pins? I can't quite make them out based on this image. Seeing them removed from the door would also help.

DO you still have the top track? If so, could I see a few pictures of that, as well? Thanks!
A home owner from S. Florida says:
Hello Paul,

Here is teh video i made this evening, you can see th Mirron bifold closet door single track.

Please let me know i can provide more details.

Kind Regards,
Raj
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the great video! That is a huge help. Before we go any further, can you give me the full length of the top track?
A quick learner from S.Florida says:
Tom,Thanks a lot.

It is 47.5 inches. wide.(total)

may be 24 inch bifold two times. it is 48 inches.

i measured it it was showing somewhere 47.5 inches little bit more.

total width.

Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Great! Okay, I can get a 48" long track assembly no problem. It will look better and its installation and function may even be better than butting up two 24". I'll let you know as soon as they are online and available for you to view.
A home owner from Pembroke Pines FL says:
GM Donna,

Thanks a lot, your site and its discussion board type concept is outstanding. Haven't seen any other sites doing this way.

Extremely pleased with the responses.

Kind regards,
Raj
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Glad we were able to help.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Please see our new 21-453 and see if this can work for you.
A quick learner from pembroke pines fl says:
Tom, thanks a lot. It looks like it may work I am going to place order.
regards,
RAJ
A quick learner from pembroke pines fl says:
Hi Tom / Donna / Paul,
thank u all for this wonderful site.
it worked well for my closet, you are the only site who helped get the track.

thank you very much.

Raj
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for the update, Raj! That's fantastic news. Please let us know if you need anything in the future, we would be more than happy to be of assistance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)