Mirrored Closet Door

A home owner from Florida says:
Good Morning,
We have mirrored bi fold closet doors that are 10 feet in height. The attached picture shows a cracked corner piece from one of the top doors (we can't shut them)and the other door has a bottom piece cracked as well. In looking at the parts, it looks like there is a metal one that will work, please let me know. If that is the correct part, does it come with screws or if not, can you give me the part number as well.
Final question, is how difficult is this to do, the doors are very heavy, and I'm pretty sure there is no way around not taking them off.
Thank you!
corner closet
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The broken piece looks like our 23-409 corner connector. Please compare our dimensions to yours to confirm. You are going to have to take the weight off the door to install this corner so it can square up the door.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.