Mirrored Sliding Closet Door Top Part

A home owner from Nokomis, FL says:
Door has label: Home Decor Innovators Safety Mirror. #64564-001
This part sits in channel on top frame of Door in which it glides back and forth to keep door upright.
Please let me know if part can or cannot be found.
Thanks so much!!!! Nancy
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Nancy. Please see our 23-222B. Could this be a good match?
A home owner from Nokomis, FL says:
Hi Tom,
I'll have to check on it with my friend and see.
Thank You for the reply and possible solution.
I'll let you know!!
Nancy M
A quick learner from Nokomis, FL says:
Hi again Tom,

I'm looking at the picture of the suggested part, my friend came to see me this weekend, so we are not in front of the closet, its at his house in Nokomis.
Wondering though, how much (if any) do the wheels adjust up and down?
From the way it looks, we can't tell if once attached the wheels will be at a high enough point to enter/stay in the track above.
Thanks.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Nancy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. The 23-222B does adjust, yes, but not by as much. If you look at the picture we have for it, you can see there is a small hole under the rivet. It looks like the 23-222B only adjusts to two positions, upper and lower.
Dimensions for 23-222B
Dimensions for 23-222B
A home owner from Nokomis says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for answering once again.

We ordered the part. It looked like it should work. My friend thought that if he can't adjust the height enough at the top of the doors, perhaps he can adjust/raise the doors at the bottom.

We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

Nancy
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.