SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirrored Sliding Door replacement track

A quick learner from Santee, Ca ( San Diego Co) says:
I'm replacing an 8' track for two heavy sliding mirrored doors. I was able to purchase the replacement wheels but haven't been able to find the track. The company Crest Doors is no longer in business. My photos show the company stamp. The width of the track, the distance between the runners and the thickness of the track. Can you help me?
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door track
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 23-260 appears to be close to your dimensions. See what you think.
Looking at the interior support ridges I'm inclined to think the 23-259 might be the best fit. The wheel rails are nearly the same distance apart (1 7/16"), the interior ridge is the same (1/2") and the width of the track is nearly (2 13/16").
Am I missing something?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the distance between the rails are 1-7/16" then you can go with 23-259. It's just that your photo made the distance look further apart.
I ordered the 23-259 and it worked great. Since it was closet doors there was plenty of tolerance to make up for the one sixteenth of an inch difference.
Thanks for your help and your easy to use website!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)