SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need to replace both the rollers and the track

A quick learner from Houston Texas says:
I have some track that is in awful shape and rollers that need replaced. Can you look at the photos and tell me if there is any hope?
Cannot seem to find a place to order track and rollers together.
Track is 95" long and about 2.75" wide.
A customer submitted photo of a closet door track and roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not carry this track. I would suggest bringing it in to a local "mom and pop" hardware store and seeing if they would be able to replace it.

As for the roller, take a look at our 23-041 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller Assembly. It looks very similar to your own sample; match their dimensions and see if you think it would work for your application.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Cliff,
I'm not sure if this could be a solution for you but if you think it could work let us know and we will get the 96" length version for you. Please see new SWISCO product code 23-242, Sliding Mirror Door Track.
A quick learner from Tucson, AZ says:
I just ordered two of the roller assemblies for my Monarch mirrored sliding door. Do I have to remove the door from the track in order to install the roller assembly?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I would suggest you remove the door from the track - if you can - and lay it down on a workbench, or maybe lay it down on the floor. Be sure to put something down on the floor for protection.

I believe it is just too hard to install while the door is on the track. Be careful not to damage your door.
A quick learner from San Jose ca says:
I see Danna said you could get the 96" length version (23-242) for customer which posted on 3/12/12. How to place this order? And the price?

Thanks for your help!

A quick learner says:
I read somewhere else on this board that you can make me a 23-242 in 96". What can I do to purchase this item?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
This sliding mirror door track is now available in 96" lengths. Please see new SWISCO product code 23-243.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)