SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirrored Wardrobe Door Replacement Parts

A home owner from Fresno, CA says:
I recently purchased Item No.'s 23-232 and 23-043 from Swisco, but neither would fit into the wardrobe door rail, (too wide). The part is very similar to those items and has a Globe with ACE printed on the side. Hopefully you can identify the part from the attached photographs and I can purchase replacements for 4 doors. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looking at a different view of your original roller I see that it does not "flare" out at the bottom. What are the dimensions of your original roller? Specifically, the width at the widest part and the height. Maybe then we can figure this out. Thanks!
Sorry Dave....I thought I sent the attached photo with my previous post, but apparently did not. The wheel itself if 1-1/4" the other dimensions are shown in the attachment. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a mirror closet door roller.
A professional from California says:
Check to see if the rivet fits on the 23-043. If the rivet fits the rest follows. Get a pair of pliers and bend the flares flat.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think that's a great idea. I measure the rivet and the width is 11/16", 2/16" more than the housing width.
I can make that work. Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)