SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirrored Wardrobe Siding Door Rollers

A handy person from Santa Clarita CA says:
I am looking for replacement mirrored wardrobe sliding door rollers. They were originally installed in August 1998. See photos.
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our 23-064, I think this could possibly work for you.
A quick learner from Santa Clarita CA says:
Thanks for the roller recommendation... On another note, is there a rubberized pad to place under the track to minimize roller sound transfer when the application in on a second floor plywood base flooring. While the current rollers are cracked/split, there is a lot of rumbling sound transferred to the first floor.

Thank you,
Shawn
Profile picture of Paul
Sure, it's our pleasure. I can't tell if your old roller had ball bearings like our 23-064. Ball bearing nylon wheels usually ride more quietly. A rubber pad under the track is actually a great idea. I'm afraid we don't have anything quite like that, but check with a local flooring company. They should be able to supply a soft foam (think bubble wrap) that is used to install hard wood floors to keep noise down. A local hardware store may also have another idea.
A quick learner from Santa Clarita CA says:
Thanks Paul!!!
Profile picture of Paul
You're welcome glad we could help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)