Mirrored Wardrobe Siding Door Rollers

A handy person from Santa Clarita CA says:
I am looking for replacement mirrored wardrobe sliding door rollers. They were originally installed in August 1998. See photos.
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our 23-064, I think this could possibly work for you.
A quick learner from Santa Clarita CA says:
Thanks for the roller recommendation... On another note, is there a rubberized pad to place under the track to minimize roller sound transfer when the application in on a second floor plywood base flooring. While the current rollers are cracked/split, there is a lot of rumbling sound transferred to the first floor.

Thank you,
Shawn
Profile picture of Paul
Sure, it's our pleasure. I can't tell if your old roller had ball bearings like our 23-064. Ball bearing nylon wheels usually ride more quietly. A rubber pad under the track is actually a great idea. I'm afraid we don't have anything quite like that, but check with a local flooring company. They should be able to supply a soft foam (think bubble wrap) that is used to install hard wood floors to keep noise down. A local hardware store may also have another idea.
A quick learner from Santa Clarita CA says:
Thanks Paul!!!
Profile picture of Paul
You're welcome glad we could help!
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.