Mirrored bi fold closet door hardware needed

A home owner from USA says:
I need the little plastic disk, only one
i need one pin that has spring as denoted in photos
I need one adhesive square on square closet pull
These are mirrored bi fold closet doors
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
A home owner from USA says:
here's 2 more
User submitted photos of a bi-fold door pin.
A home owner from Parkland, Fla. says:
Ok, this is my friend and neighbor! His post is great!I need the retractable post as denoted below his post
It goes inside this plastic disk (roll guide)
The Metal spring loaded bi-fold top door pivot fits inside this roll guide and enables the mirrored bi fold to open and close on the existing track.
I also still need the square adhesive door handle as depicted in last photo from earlier today
Thanks,
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Okay, I think the plastic disk you need is the 21-174, Roll Guide. The spring-loaded top guide pin might be SWISCO product code 23-115, carefully compare the base measurement and let us know what you think. The handle looks like SWISCO product code 10-008; it has a stick-on base.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.