SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirrored closet door bottom track

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
One side of the bottom track for our mirrored closet door is bent out of shape which makes it difficult to slide open one of the doors. The track measures in around 95". Do you carry a replacement track? The picture is attached.
User submitted a photo of a closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for posting. Have you seen our 23-261? Could this be what you need? You may also want to see our 23-257.
A home owner from CA says:
Thanks for your reply Tom. I believe the 23-261 will work. I noticed that it is an 8ft track, but the track I have measures 94", do you carry that size or will it have to be customized?

Thanks again!
Profile picture of Tom
No problem! I'm happy to help. Unfortunately, we don't have that track in this size. You should be able to cut ours down, though, using a simple hack saw.
A home owner says:
Thanks Tom! What would be the correct rollers to use with the 23-261 track? Currently, one of the doors has a concave wheel and the other has a convex wheel. Also the assemblies are different, one looks like 23-041 and the other looks like 23-064, although I assume the assemble doesn't matter as much as the wheel.
Profile picture of Tom
Well, these tracks can take a few different rollers, so it's hard to say. Although the wheel is important, you shouldn't discount the housing either. Each housing is installed a different way and if you don't have a matching housing, then you may not be able to get it on your door.

Could I see a few pictures of your existing roller? This will give me a good idea of what you're working with and will let me find a good replacement.
A home owner says:
Thanks Toms. Here are the pictures of the two assemblies on the doors.
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the additional pictures. I recommend that you take a look at our 23-064 and 23-070 and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)