SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirrored closet door hardware

A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
HI: I need your help please. I have a closet space of HIGH 95" and 108" LONG, ALSO I have three mirrored sliding doors. each measures High 93' and 37" wide I need the tracks bottom and top the rollers Please let me know if I need anything else and send me an estimate for everything including shipping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Do these doors currently have roller hardware? If so, I would like to see pictures so that we can find a good match.

If not, things will be a little trickier. Our mirror closet door hardware is specifically meant to act as replacements, so it's hard to recommend anything for a new application. The only thing I can suggest is browsing through our mirror closet door hardware section and seeing if anything here could work on your doors.
A quick learner says:
I ONLY HAVE THREE ROLLERS 3" the wheels are not in good shape, I'm hoping that you have the same ones or a replacement ?
I'm sending you pictures of the doors and rollers,as you can see three rollers are missing, I have all the parts where the rollers fits in. please help through this I'm don't
Have any experience in all this. Thank you in advance
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! This roller looks like our 23-074, which goes with the 23-073 bracket. As for tracks, there are a couple kind that you should consider. Look at our 23-256, 23-267, and 23-258 for a couple examples. It's important to note that your wheels are concave, so you need a track to accommodate that.

I am not as sure about the top hardware. I would imagine you need a track like our 23-246, but as for what the top guide would be I cannot say. You will need to look through our section and see if any of our top guides can be adapted for use with your door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)