SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirrored closet door hardware - bottom wheels

A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
Hi There! I have been searching for the correct hardware for my mirrored closet doors, have purchased a couple different sets and they have not been the right ones. Apparently I need ones that you do not screw into the frame. I have seen ones on your site that look similar, but the adjustable screw is in the middle, where mine is off to the side. Does that matter? I really appreciate your help!!

~Aubree
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Aubree. I believe our 23-041 should be a match for your roller. Check it out and let me know how well our measurements line up to your own. It also uses the same tabs to install, and has an offset adjustment screw (though adjustment screw position doesn't matter, admittedly).
A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
Thank You, Tom! I just ordered a few of these- they do look like they will work (fingers crossed)!

I appreciate your help- this website is awesome :)

Aubree
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure! Thank you for your service. If you need anything else, I'm always here to be of assistance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)