Mirrored closet door roller

A quick learner from San Carlos, Ca. says:
Hello - I need a replacement for the roller shown in these pictures. The slot in the closet door that the roller needs to fit into is 1 7/8" and the center to center distance of the upper mounting holes is 3 1/2". The depth of the roller housing itself is 5/8". Do you have or can you recommend a replacement?

Thank you.
Mirror roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey there! Thank you for posting. The wheel manufacturer shortened the screw hole distance of the 23-233, but we feel you can still use it. Worse-case scenario, you'll need to drill a new hole.
A quick learner from SAN Carlos, Ca. says:
Thanks Paul. I don't think that one will work. Please see the two attached files. My roller housing has a 1/8" offset between the mounting brackets and the body of the roller housing. It fits into a slot on the closet door. The search continues.
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I'm afraid we don't have anything else in this size. One other option would be to order the 23-233, then remove the inside portion that has the wheel and install it in the old outer housing. Would that work for you?
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.