SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Missing hardware

A quick learner from Villa park, il says:
Hello, Im trying to find all the missing peices to this mirror bifold door. No brand name but patent no 4006569. It measures 23 inches wide and 77 inches tall. I'd like to purchase all new hardware for the door. Please help, Matt
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Matt. We might be able to help, but I will need more information. That patent number does not tell me what you need.

Can you please tell me exactly what parts you are looking to replace? Can you provide dimensions of each one? In your picture, I notice a bracket like our 23-071 and 23-073. These are used with our 23-042 and 23-074 rollers, respectively. Could these be used as replacements?
A quick learner says:
I'm not sure if the rollers would work. It's a bi-fold mirror door not sliding. The measurements are in my last post. I'm looking for all of the hardware so I can actually use the bifold door. The bottom and top track and the hardware to attach it to the track
Profile picture of Paul
Hey, Matt. We specifically need dimensions of the hardware you need to replace, not the doors themselves. I'm afraid that without seeing what you had originally installed we cannot determine what you need to replace them. Would you happen to know the manufacturer of the door? Is there any other information you can give us that will give us a clue as to what you need?
A quick learner says:
Bottom track measures: 23 inches
Top track measures: 23 inches

I need both of those and the hardware to install it to the track. No, I do not know the manufactures name. This is why I'm asking you guys for help. I don't know how to explain anything else. I provided pictures, if I knew what the hardware was called I would not be seeking your help. Nothing is installed. I need the pieces to install it and the tracks are both bent and damaged and needs to be replaced.
Profile picture of Paul
I'm sorry, but we have searched high and low and have been unable to find the parts and tracks to your mirror bi-fold doors. Without more information, we don't have anything to go on to find a good match. It's possible that you have a custom set up. Maybe try a local glass shop that has mirror doors. They might be able to help. I'm sorry we couldn't be of more assistance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)