SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Missing one door pull on 2 sliding glass doors

A home owner from Vancouver, Canada says:
I have a set of sliding glass doors that close and lock together. I am trying to replace one missing door pull, which would be on the left hand door in the photo. I've attempted to show the measurements of the existing holes in the photo with the ruler.

Please suggest a handle or set of handles to fix this.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you're missing the "dummy handle." We don't carry those, but typically you can use a regular handle set as a substitute. Unfortunately, we don't have an exact match to the handle set on the opposite side. The closest we have is our 82-069. Check it out and see what you think.
A quick learner says:
Thanks Tom. I'd like to have an exact match on the handles. What do you suggest for switching out both sides?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Switching out both sides is definitely a possibility, sure. If you want to go that route I still think the 82-069 is worth considering, just make sure the dimensions all match up, especially the hole spacing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)