Missing window crank openers

A home owner from Boston MA says:
I bought a house with missing window crank openers. My neighbor has the same windows (from the same builder) and took a couple of photos showing the mechanics and the opener. I took a photo showing the location (3 holes) on the inside lower corner of the window. No information on the name of the manufacturer.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I can't quite make out what this operator is, as I cannot see the whole thing. Could I see it's arms? That will help us locate a replacement. Thank you!
A home owner from Boston MA says:
Hi Tom,
Please see attached the 3 photos for the arms.

Thanks,
Jonathan
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jonathan, thanks for the pictures. That's definitely a help, though I still can't quite make out what operator this is. I've narrowed it down to three possible pairs.

Check out our 39-031 & 39-032, 39-0155 & 39-156, and finally the 39-333 & 39-334. Carefully compare the dimensions we show to your own hardware and let me know how they match up.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.