SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Monarch Mirror Door bottom track

A home owner from Ojai, CA says:
I have two bronze/brown colored Monarch mirror double closet doors # AF G-1 5 1789 (which I assume was installed in 1989). One of the tracks is no longer functional and needs to be replaced, but I can't find anything suitable. I'm attaching photos of the track that still works.
A customer submitted photo of a closet door track.
A home owner from El Paso, Texas says:
I need a replacement track in brass 72" for a Monarch Sliding Door. The wheels are concave. What do you suggest would work for the track?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you both for your patience in this matter. We have not found a replacement for this type of mirror door track at this time, but we are still investigating possible solutions. We will post again in this thread should any information become available for you. Again, we appreciate your patience.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
We have recently added a few options that may act as replacements for this track. Please see our 23-256, 23-257, and our 23-258 Mirror Door Tracks and see if they match up!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)