SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Monarch Track replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
We need to replace the 20 year old bottom track for our Monarch Mirror sliding glass closet doors. The picture is attached, and the dimensions are 3 inches wide
71 inches length.Wheels are concave.Space between grooves is 1 1/4 inches or 1 3/8 inches.
Depth of actual groove is about 1/4 inch
Track groove is actually 1/2 inch wide.
Photo of the old Monarch track in gold toneCan you help us, please?
User submitted a photo of a closet track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 23-258 closet door track. Could this work for you?
A home owner from san lorenzo, ca says:
Tom I also have the need of repairing my bottom track to my Monarch series sliding glass doors. Would it be advisable to rip up the old track and look underneath for identifying language on what the brand # may actually be?

3 1/2 " wide track
1 3/4 " wheel grooves on center. (bottom track)

Top rail has compression wheel on one side and felt pad on other that keeps door centered as it slides. Excellent design for smoothness.

Let me know, I think we're in the hunt !!1

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't think you'll find a brand name or number under the track, at least nothing that would confirm whether one of ours will work. The distance between the two rails is the most important measurement, and yours is very close to ours. I think it could be worth considering. We also have the 23-272, which is a little closer to your rail-to-rail spacing. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)