SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Monarch mirror sliding closet door track

A home owner from USA says:

I have an old Monarch mirror sliding closet door that I need to replace the bottom track and 4 rollers. The current one is concave, but if convex will work that fine. The track is about 3 1/8+ wide,, spacing between the rollers on the track seem to be about 1 13/16" + or - the track is all bent up hard to really tell. The door thickness is 1 1/4". I will need a 72" length track. The roller bodies are 3 9/16 height (3 7/8" including wheel), The width from outside of the 2 screw tabs is 2 7/16". The hole centers that attach the roller are about 2 3/8". The roller only attach by 2 screws on one side. There is a small metal tab shaped like an L that slides into a slot on one side. The L is about 3/8"- in width.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell without seeing what your hardware looks like. The best I can do is make an educated guess. Look at our 23-064 roller and 23-272 track and let me know if these can work for you.
A quick learner says:
The track looks similar, but the rollers have much different tabs on the back. My has 1 single tab in the middle that goes into a slot. Because I need to replace both, I can use a different roller and track?

Robert
Profile picture of Paul
If you want, you can take a few pictures of your hardware and upload them here for us to see. That way we can know what you have and be better able to recommend a solution.
A home owner from USA says:
Here are some photos
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Ahh, I see. Thanks for the pictures! Now that I see the rollers, I would recommend our 23-028. Check it out and see if you agree.
A quick learner says:
Hello Paul,
The rollers look like the ones I need thanks. But I also need a track for the same 72" long. Please suggest a track # also.

Thanks,
Robert
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't have a track in that exact length, but you can use our 23-273 and cut off the excess with a hacksaw.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for all the help your recommended parts worked out great.

Robert
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)