SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Monarch sliding door track

A home owner from USA says:
I have a 2-door Monarch sliding glass door. Each door is 40 5/8 x 94. I need the bottom rail, which is rail is 3" wide and 78 3/8 long.

I attached a picture of the rail. Can you provide this part?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your image didn't come through, but I suspect you may have something like our 23-273. Look over its dimensions and carefully compare them to your own track to make sure they match. Also make sure you have concave wheels! If your wheels are convex, the 23-273 won't work.
A quick learner from Las Vegas, NV says:
Thanks for your response, Paul.

The 23-273 rails is almost the same as my rail, but there are differences. My rail is 3 inches wide, it does not have the curved-in lips at each of the top sides of each roller, and the distance between each roller guide is wider, about 24/32 (3/4). I thought of buying the 23-273 rail and its matching rollers (to replace the existing rollers), but I think that the thickness of the doors (about 1 1/8") would make this unworkable with the width of this rail. If you send me an email, I will send you the picture of my rail.

Thanks again,

User submitted photos of a closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jorge. The thickness of the track altogether doesn't affect function that much, but the distance between the rails does. Now that we can see your pictures, though, I think our 23-258 may be a better match. Check it out and see what you think.
Profile view of 23-258
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)