SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Moss sliding screen door wheel replacement

A home owner says:
Are theses wheel assemblies easily replaceable and what is their part number
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have, exactly. We have the 84-095, which can replace old Moss-brand sliding screen door rollers. Does this match yours? Carefully compare the two to see.

If this is a match, then replacing them isn't too hard. The rollers are attached on the corner ends of the patio screen door. Remove the screw that attaches the wheel housing and install the new roller with the existing screw. Keep in mind that the screw that comes with this roller is just the adjusting screw; the adjusting screw will raise and lower the wheel inside the roller housing to level your screen door, but it is not used to fasten the roller to anything.

If the 84-095 is not a match, though, then I will need to see a few pictures of your part removed from the door. I will also need dimensions. Hopefully that will help us narrow down the possibilities!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)