SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Muldowney Rear Track Drawer slide

A handy person from Rockford, Illinois, 61010 says:
Swisco...I have attached a photo of a rear track drawer slide. The 'mate to this track is broken and beyond use.

In general the dimensions are: for the track to fit, it measures about 1 3/4 inches from top to bottom...the depth appears to be about 3/8ths of an inch. while it does not seem to be urgent, the depth of the track is about 2 7/8 inches. the track seems to 'click' into place.

There do not appear t be any stampings, or descriptive words of any kind on the piece.

Can you help me find suitable replacements?
User submitted a photo of a drawer slide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have been unable to find a drawer guide with these same dimensions. Yours is simply way bigger than anything we've ever seen. You might want to consider replacing the whole track system. Check out our 32-063 for a possible replacement. This is a very versatile track kit that can be used with many different types of drawers.
A quick learner from byron, IL says:
It will be a better world when everyone is named Tom.

Tom...do you have a drawer slide that is close to these dimensions?

Advise.

TAM
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
As a Tom, I can only hope.

Unfortunately, we don't have anything close to this guide. Even a track over 1" is pretty big, let alone something that's almost 3" inches. I think the 32-063 might be a good place to start, though. You would just have to replace the brackets as well as the track, with the same hardware that comes with the 32-063.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)