SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

My crank operator will not close the window

A quick learner from Tampa, FL says:
The window operator is not working to close the window. While the handle has broken off - even inserting it and cranking it or utilizing other tools will not crank the window down.

Please note that only Pic 1 is of the broken window operator which is located to the right of the window from inside. The other pics are of a functioning window with the same operator.

In measuring the 2 outside steel bars coming out of the operator, the reading for both bars was 3 inches.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional info or pics to help identify the needed part.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us! It's hard to tell exactly what you have without knowing the dimensions, but start by looking at our 39-054 and 39-053. Could these possibly work? I know the offset is in a different position, but it appears to go in the same direction so it may be okay. Check it out and see what you think, and don't forget to compare dimensions!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)