SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

My doors have Delta 2188 rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Finally had weather good enough to inspect doors and determine roller number. My doors have Delta 2188 rollers. So, I need 4 of these to replace rollers on two doors. If there is a replacement that is sturdier, or that you would recommend, then I would like 4 of those instead.

Finished painting and re-screening the screen doors with the replacement rollers/corner brackets you sent. Everything went well.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have. Could you take a few pictures of the rollers removed from the door? That will give us a good idea of what you have and what can be used to replace them. Thanks!
A home owner from USA says:
Here are four photos of the roller unit from my 8' high, vinyl, 9 year old, sliding doors. As mentioned in a previous email, it has "Delta 2188" stamped on it. (Not much help...) As mentioned in another email the only items I see similar in your online stock is 81-018 (and the Stainless Steel version 81-149) and 81-156. All have similar overall length and thickness. (Thickness of my unit looks close to 1/2". Your units are 11/16". Guess I will have to widen the slot in the doors....) 81-018 looks good to me; how about you? Need four of whatever you decide.
User submitted photos of patio door rollers
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the images! This looks closer to our 81-156. I would just double check your dimensions to confirm the size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)