SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mystery RH Jalousie Window Operator

A home owner from Bethany Beach DE says:
See attached pictures. The picture with a new and old operator shows the new Prime-Line Products H 3668 Air Control-Keller next to the old mystery operator. The Mystery operator has the same mounting hole and link arm dimensions and installs and connects easily - but it binds when I almost close the window. The dimensions are 5-1/4" top hole to bottom two holes, 1-1/8" between bottom holes, 2-3/8" link arm, and 1/4-20 thread. I believe it binds because the support arm that attaches the link arm is different. Notice the set back or offset and cut out on the support arm in the Mystery Operator Set Back and Cut Out picture. The Air Control Keller does not have these features. Its support arm has no cutout along the bottom edge and with no offset it blocks the handle side of the box. Can you figure out what the mystery operator is and sell me one? Thanks, Mike
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 39-025 operator. It looks very similar to your sample. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)