SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mystery hardware

A landlord from St Paul MN says:
Hi
I'm looking for this part for my bifold doors. I need about a dozen. Can you help? Sorry there is no markings however they are from steel half vented half panel bifold doors with a wooden top and bottom track maybe late 1960s or early 1970s. I would be happy with new or used.
Thanks
David
User submitted photos of bifold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, David. Check out our 21-201 and let me know if this matches your hardware.
A contractor from StPaul MN says:
Hi Paul
That piece you have is close in many ways but its to wide. Must be 3/8
Thanks for looking
David
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. In that case, please bear with us a little longer as we research this bracket. Maybe we can dig something up for you!
Profile picture of Tom
Okay, thank you for your patience. We are currently working on a new part that may work as a possible replacement. I will let you know as soon as it is online and available for you to view!
A quick learner from South St Paul MN says:
Okay thanls
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience! Check out our new 21-215 and let me know if you think this can work as a replacement for your hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)