NUAIR SINGLE NON TILTING SASH BALANCES

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If you would like, post pictures of your current balance and we will take a look to see if the S350 balance is a good match. Include close up pictures of your balance bottom and top.
A home owner from DUNNELLON FLORIDA says:
I'M REPLACING 6 BALANCES FROM NUAIR SINGLE NON TILTING SASH. ALTHOUGH I HAVE MEASURED SEVERAL TIMES, I'M CONCERNED THAT I MAY HAVE MISSED SOMETHING. I'M LOOKING FOR REASSURANCE THAT THIS UPCOMING ORDER SOUNDS CORRECT FOR MY NUAIR VINTAGE 1990'S WINDOWS.

MY ORDER WOULD BE SERIES 350 BALANCES, 35 INCH, OPTION 3440 (NUMBER PRINTED ON BALANCE). TOP 19-002 AND BOTTOM 15-004 LOOK TO BE CORRECT.
I will also need the 6 side caps for each window. I don't have a picture because they are all broken or missing.
User photo of the NUAIR window channel balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you please send us a photo of the bottom shoe? We will need to know what is printed on the balance channel.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for sending us the detailed images. Take a look at our S395-35

As for the top sash guides, I cannot identify without a seeing a photo of it, here is a link to what we offer: Top Sash Guides
Picture of bottom shoe.
User photo of their NUAIR channel balance shoe.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.