Need Bottom Track for 72" Stanley Closet Doors

A home owner from Laguna Niguel says:
I need the bottom track for 72 inch Stanley closet doors.
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The bottom 72" Stanley/Monarch sliding mirror door with convex wheels is our 23-242. Thanks for choosing SWISCO!
My track is 74" actually, not 72". Will this track fit okay? What should I do?
The trouble is, my track was thrown away by a contractor, so I don't know how far apart the concave wheels are, either. How do I measure? How can I determine which track based on my rollers?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If you center the 23-242 72" track, with a 1" space on each end, it should be fine for a 74" opening. Otherwise, you can get the 23-243 96" track and cut it down to 74". The distance between your rollers won't matter, since the track is built to hold that type of roller. Hope that helps.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.