Need Double Shower Door Rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Many more pix with email

I hope you can help me because I don't want to replace a shower just because I am missing a couple of pieces of hardware. My shower came equipped with 2 double rollers at the top of each sliding door, but, because it has been installed for six years and is now discontinued, I could not find the two roller replacement shower parts after two broke. I did a "work around" and replaced the double rollers with single rollers at the top. When I went to place the doors back in, the bottom parts which anchor the shower doors broke on one sliding door, so now I have to find a "work around" for the bottom hardware. Hope you can understand better when you view the photos. I'm probably attaching more photos than you need. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give me. Nina
User submitted photos of shower door rollers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Nina. It's hard to tell exactly what you have based on this image, but check out our 10-058 shower door roller and bumper kit. These appear similar to the rollers you have now, and have two wheels each, to boot. Let me know what you think!
A home owner from Dunlap, TN says:
Thank you. Your kit looks exactly like what I need, though it is quite expensive. I spent hours and hours on the Internet searching. Wish I had gone right to your outfit with my questions. I will deliberate about whether to buy the kit or replace the shower doors with new ones.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Let me know if you need anything else, I'd be happy to help.
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.