SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need Hardware Kit for Stanley 24-8282

A handy person from Jamison, PA 18929 says:
I have 2 sets of Stanley / Home Decor Innovations mirrored bifold doors. The model number is 24-8282. I am trying to find parts for these doors to install them. I need the tracks (upper and lower) and maybe a few other parts. If you can help if would make my wife a happy lady.

Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I have a replacement kit coming in for you, it should replace the track, the top and bottom pivots, snuggers, etc.. I will post again with product details and photo as soon as possible so you can compare to your original track and hardware and make sure it is the proper replacement.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see newly added SWISCO product 23-504, 2 Panel Bifold Door Track and Hardware Kit for 3ft Opening. Take a look at the details and let me know if the hardware matches up to what you are trying to replace.
A contractor from Jamison, PA says:
The hardware does not match up. I need a kit that has a track on the top AND bottom.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but we currently do not have bottom track available.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)