Need Help Ordering Window Balances

A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
Hi there,
I need help ordering ordering this window balance. I have included pictures. It appears to be 30" long, 1/2-9/16" wide and has this hook/thether and a #2930 with BSI written on it. I know there are different top guides but mine seems hard to ID (at least to me!).

Thanks for any help!
- Jeff
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
I guess you could say the real reason I am ordering this is because I broke this clip... it was really hard to pull the clip out when I removed the sash and it snapped..
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for your patience in this matter. We have everything we need. Before we can finish this up, can you just tell me how many you will need to purchase? Keep in mind there is a minimum purchase quantity of 2.
A quick learner from San Diego says:
I'd need 2 then I suppose. Really I just need that clip. Can that be ordered?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, the clip is not available by itself. I have emailed you a custom order form for these balances, along with the price quote.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.