SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need Mortise Lock & Keepers for a Swisco Sliding Glass Door Handle

A handy person from Henderson, Nevada 89015 says:
Please review the attached picture which has an expanded photo of the Door Handle, Mortise Lock Mechanism, Keeper and Screws. I have dimensioned the parts and included the stamped numbers for each component on the picture. I need at minimum 1 Mortise Lock Mechanism and 2 Keepers to match. Or I need 3 complete handle & lock sets if the individual components are not available. I am in a hurry to get these as they are for a house that is selling and will soon close escrow. Your kind assistance is greatly appreciated!!
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 82-031 handle set and 82-211 mortise lock. These appear to be the best matches for your hardware. I'm afraid we do not have the 82-031 in black. If you need that color, see our 82-069 instead. It is interchangeable with the 82-031 and comes in black.
A professional from California says:
Why not 82-020 or even 82-020? I think 82-020 is the same handle. They probably just stopped making it with the center cut out because that made it weak.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)