SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need Pozzi casement window operators which allow egress

A home owner from Saratoga, CA says:
Hi - Wow, I see how you have helped others and I would be SO grateful if you can help me.

I have 4 Pozzi casement windows installed in 1991, which do not comply with the egress laws. The windows are large enough (rough opening 48 1/2 x 61 1/2) to comply (I have measured the openings and they are fine) but the hardware obstructs the egress the way it is designed. So I know there is a part or parts that we could have installed to fix this situation but I cannot figure out how to find it.

I have looked at a few online catalogs for replacement parts (Strybuc and Blaine) but I cannot figure out what part I need (they are huge catalogs) and my searches for egress hardware get me no-where. I would guess this hardware is now obsolete but might be available somewhere?

The part numbers on the Pozzi windows are C2460-2. I guess I need the operator-arm and the hinge set but not sure that is all...so sorry to be so clueless.

Regards

Debbie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Debbie, thanks for posting! I think we may be able to help you out. Like you said, there is usually a huge variety of hardware that operates your casement window, so at this point I think it would be best if you could take a few pictures of the hardware in question for us to look at. That will cut right to the chase, and ff we can see what you have, we should be able to find good matches. Let me know!
A home owner from Saratoga, CA says:
Thank you, Tom, for offering to look at my photos.
Regards
Debbie
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! These pictures are just what we need. Check out our 39-031 & 39-032 and carefully compare the dimensions we show to your own hardware. If they differ in any way, let me know how!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)