Need Replacement Door Handle

A home owner from Tallahassee, FL says:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I have just moved into a new home and am missing a door handle to a steel and mirror bi-fold door I have identified to be one that other people have discussed on your sight. There should be two handles, but only one is left and the seller knew nothing about where it went. Could you please take a look at the picture of the label and door handle pictures and tell me what might be a good replacement? the handle that exists is clipped or shoved on and also stuck with adhesive since the metal door is impossible to drill into and had no holes to attach a handle.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Need Replacement door handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks like the 22-017 is the closest we have to this. Take a look at the measurements on the site. Will this fit your need?
A home owner from Tallahassee, FL says:
Thank you for your help and response. It looks like it might fit, but I am confused about the fasteners. Must they be screwed in? If so, I cannot screw them into this door since it is metal. Could you please let me know how it works? Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
They are traditionally screwed in, but you could get double stick tape at your local hardware store and use that to keep the 22-017 installed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.