SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need Replacement Operator for Truth 40056 (both LH and RH)

A home owner from Scottsdale, Arizona says:
I am looking to change out my casement window operators, from bronze to white. The LH and RH operators #40056 look very much like your "Traditional" 39-254 and -255, but the arm is much longer than 7 1/2"; it is approx. 9.5". The one I have removed has the number 40056 stamped on the bottom. I think you are going to tell me to get the 39-028E but the 39-028, which is more angular and not rounded like the E version, looks more like what I currently have.

Also, am confused about folding crank handles. Do I simply get the 39-205 or is there some way to have a more elegant "tucked in" look like the 39-375?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello again! You're right, the 39-028E and 39-027E sound like our best matches. Truth doesn't make operators with "squared" bases anymore. Fortunately, the modern "round" base operators work the same exact way. The difference is only a matter of aesthetics.

As for a tucked in type of folding operator, I'm afraid you won't be able to get something like that for any of the operators you mentioned. The covers for these operators are built into the device itself, and so can't be swapped out for something more contoured to fit a folding handle. The 39-205 is the closest thing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)