Need Replacement Pella Casement Rollers

A home owner from Downey CA says:
I need help identifying some replacement rollers that go at the bottom of what I think are referred to as casement windows made by Pella.
user submitted photo of pella roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us and submitting a photo. Do you have the year of this window?
A quick learner from Downey CA says:
Hello,

Thank you for having a look at it.

I believe these windows were made about 1985.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
This is a hinge arm for a Pella casement window.
Available left hand and right hand.
Left and Right hinging is as viewed from the exterior.

A quick learner from Downey CA says:
Please provide price and availability for one of each left and right hand side for now.

Once I know how much each unit is i will decide how many i would like to purchase - say up to 6 each as I have quite a few of these that are worn out. Do they include the teflon? shims??

Thank You!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The hinges are now available online for view. See SWISCO product code 39-351, LH Pella Hinge Assembly and 39-352, RH Pella Hinge Assembly.
A quick learner from Justice IL says:
I am looking for somthing similar. in the picture you have a long mounting arm with a roller and the toothy guide that runs in a track on the window sill. My windows are Pella but the corresponding part in my window has the roller but the claw and toothy plastic guide are directly beside the roller and the assembly is only like 6 inches long and is held in by 2 small screws, same with the top guide assembly. The hinge arm on the bottom and top are not part of the hinges, they're just 1 piece, 1 end bolted to the sill, the other to the window. I am looking for both top and bottom hinges
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you submit a few photos of your hardware so we can take a look?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.