Need Replacement Roller

A quick learner from Hall Closet says:
The posted photo from a 1970's house. All double doors.

Offset looks like 3/8", length 2-1/2", roller dia 3/4". Marked "Kennatrack" and has a capital "B" with a circle around it. Can you help with a replacement part?

I guess the alternative is to get a new track and roller set.
A customer submitted photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 23-001 and 23-002. Do you think either of these may work? The only difference is the offset. Double check your current hardware to make sure that the offset is 3/8" and compare it to the two suggested pieces. Also keep in mind that the bracket holes will be different, but it shouldn't matter as long as the wheel and backset are the same.
A quick learner says:
Dave,

Double checking the offset, using your suggested parts as reference, 3/8" is correct. 1/4" will not work, right? Also, from what I can tell, the rollers for the front and back doors are the same in my application. Is supplying a "front" and "rear" door roller going to be a problem? Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not have a roller like this with a 3/8" offset. Try also looking at our 23-009 and 23-010. I also recommend double-check measurements to see if you're measuring differently from the examples shown on our site.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.