SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need Replacement Roller Guides

A handy person from Washington State says:
From kitchen cabinets installed in the mid-1970's. Fit's around the front part of cabinet frame, roller is level with frame opening. It appears to have a flat edge, but that may be because it's just worn down after 30+ years! A couple of rollers are cracked so would like to replace all.
User submitted photo of their existing roller guides
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your photos are a bit fuzzy and it is hard to see details but take a look at our 32-021 and 32-022. Compare these roller guides with your existing ones. I think they might be a good replacement for you.
A quick learner says:
Sorry my pictures aren't that clear. Question about the ones you are recommendinh - are the rollers even/flush with the metal that attaches to the frame? Or are they slightly higher? Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The roller is 1/4" above the bracket. Would that be okay?
A quick learner says:
Thanks for answering, but no, the roller needs to be flush.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The drawer roller you show in your photo looks like the same type I had in my kitchen, which was built around 1970 (or maybe even earlier). What I did was replace the complete track kit with the 32-063. While I cannot guarantee that it will work for you, I think it would be a good place to start. Check out the video below for more information on how this track works.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)