Need Replacement folding handle

A quick learner from Indiana says:
I need to replace the handle shown (45012) with one that folds back so a blind can clear it. It seems that the 39-205 would work but the 39-107FK would be even better if the cover would work with my mechanism. I can see the word Truth shown on the mechanism. Can you tell from the pictures if the 39-107FK would work with my mechanism, if not, would the 39-205 work and what is the cover part number I need to cover the mechanism. Also, can you tell the color from the photos? I am thinking clay?

Thanks,
Garth
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Years ago, I actually changed the handles on my operators at home to the 39-205 folding handles and was quite pleased with the results. (I have roll up shades on my windows). Since then, they have come out with the 39-107FK handle and cover which is a little better. However, either should work well with your operator. I suggest purchasing the bronze color. I think it would match your wood trim better.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.