SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need SPIRAL BALANCES (2) & Window Sash Face glides for Mobile home.

A home owner from Glendale, CA says:
Hello, please find attached a picture of a spiral balance part from a Kinco double hung Non removable window 46 X 58 inches

The spiral balances are 19 x 3/8 in and are green tipped. I also need the face glides (4) for the windows as well

I saw some KMH02475 - 02 glides that look exactly the same as what I have. Can you help?
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, we should be able to help. We can custom make this balance for you. I'm thinking of our green tip S300-19 spiral balance but with a 15-142 shoe specially attached. Does that look good to you? If so, please let me know how many you need and we can work from there.
A home owner from Glendale, CA says:
Yes, I do need you to make (2) S300-19 balances with 15-142 shoe and I also need 4 glides Picture attached. The 67-026glides you suggested are not the correct ones.

Please contact me Marshall
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. I've emailed you a custom order form for 2 of these balances. You should receive it soon! As for the face guide, how about our 67-002? Would that be better?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)