Need Screen Door Handle Replacements

A quick learner from Missouri says:
I am trying to find replacement screen door handles/locks for 9 screen doors. The doors are large 4'x7' in size. I have found handles similar to what I need but none that fit a frame as wide as what my screen doors have. Photos attached. I have found no markings on them. Thanks.
User submitted photos of patio screen door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have the original Jim Walters screen doors, which are from Florida. They have gone out of business, but they used our 83-002 screen door latch. Check it out and see if it could work for you, as well!
A quick learner says:
Thanks. The handles fit great and work great. Unfortunately the supplied #4 screws were too small. My original handles were attached with #6 screws and pop rivets. That is what I am using to attach the new ones. It is great to have functioning handles again!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.