SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need Season all Tilt latch

A quick learner from USA says:
I would like to replace some Tilt Latches on my Season-all white aluminum single pane windows.

Not sure how they come out and if the spring is part of the tilt latch – please advise.

These windows are approximately 2001 models.

I may also replace some balances and cams; please help me with part numbers and instructions how to remove and replace these as well.

Your website is great, but I’m a bit confused with verifying what I need.

Pictures attached.

Thanks,
Gary
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Gary. For these tilt latches, check out our 26-055. Do you think this could be a match? Carefully compare it to your hardware and let me know.

As for your balance, I'm not sure exactly what you have. Check out our Sash Support Balances & Hardware Section to get started. Finally, for your cams, are you referring to the cams for pivot shoes? If so, cams are not often sold separately, and you will likely have to replace the entire pivot shoe.
A quick learner from Memphis says:
I can't find the exact look-a-like parts for my season-all windows. Tilt latches, yes; but balances, pivot shoes, pivot bars; I don't see on your website - new pictures attached.

Please advise.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us Gary. For the pivot shoe, check out our 15-105. I think this might be a possible replacement, but I can't be sure. Look at it and let me know if you agree.

As for the pivot bars, I think you should look at our 17-034, 17-036, and 17-038 and see if any of these could possibly work for you.

Finally, for the balance, I think you have something that uses our 15-036 hook. However, if you wish to replace the entire balance, I will need some more information. Can you tell me how long the metal channel is, and what number it has stamped on it?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)