SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need Stanley Pocket Door Roller

A home owner from washington state says:
i cant find an older stlye stanley, pocet door roller assably. you guys have a real close sett.procut number is 23-161. i need to know the mesurement from center of whells to whells, looking at it as it sits in front of you ill send a pict with the tape messure on the whells of what im talking about an thank you. let me know if you need more info asap. the messerment i have is 1 " 1/8 th
A customer submitted photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I do recognize this roller, however it is discontinued and no longer available, unfortunately. The 23-161 will not work because the wheels are on the inside, not the outside. I apologize for the inconvenience.
A handy person from Columbus, OH says:
I need a couple of these assemblies. The center to center distance on the wheels is 2.5". The wheel diameter is just under 7/8" (0.865", but they may be worn down). The wheels are 0.25" thick and they are about 1.125" apart width-wise (i.e., the tracks are ~1.125" apart). There are no stamps or numbers on the part. They are approximately 17 years old.
User submitted photos of pocket door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this roller. As Paul said above, this roller has been discontinued and we do not have any possible substitutes. I am sorry that we cannot be of more assistance.

Actually, I was just told that since this old discussion had been posted, we do have a possible substitute. Take a look at our 23-250, 23-251, or 23-252 and see if they can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)