SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need Unknown Brand Glazing Bead

A home owner from New Mexico says:
Can you please help me locate some replacement glazing bead for some older windows? I don't know what brand they are, they are 18 years old. Attached are files showing where the bead is removed, pics of the bead itself and measurements.

I'll need dark gray/bronze or black color. The diagram has a mirror image of the part, so you are looking at both ends.

User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Cynthia. I'm not sure we have an exact match for this glazing. How about our 55-186, or even our 55-164? Could either of these work as replacements?
A quick learner says:

Looks like 55-186 could work, but need it in a dark color. Is it possible to get in a dark brown or black? If I can get both in black, would you be able to send samples I can try?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us, Cynthia. Unfortunately, we don't have any other colors. You may be able to spray-paint it, though. I recommend a Krylon plastic paint.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)