SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need Window Latches for tilt windows.

A landlord from Clarksville TN says:
We bought a 4-plex and the seller gave us the package where he ordered these latches but it appears the phone number is out of service. There are no markings on the window or on the latch that I can see. If you tell me where to look that might help. Also- the package itself says "3950 Series White Sash Cam Locks". (See image)
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 26-371. This appears similar to your own hardware. Take a look and see what you think!
I ordered several of the parts that you thought would work, but they didn't.
The parts I received are about an inch too short and they don't work.
How many different sizes are there?
I would like to try ordering a different size!
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us. I'm sorry that our 26-371 didn't work for you. When you compared their dimensions to your own hardware, where did they differ? That will help us find the appropriate replacement. Could you give me the exact length?
It is about 2.75 inches in length. The first piece was just too short. There are no markings on the window at all- I don't know the brand name.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to find anything exact. The closest possible replacements I can think of are our 26-263 & 26-264, or maybe our 26-298 & 26-299. However, I am not sure if these will work. Do you think you could use them?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)