SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need a Part

A home owner from St. Charles, MO says:
Not certain the proper name for this. Pictures tell the story. Need the metal piece but understand if I need to buy the entire assembly. Hoping you can help.
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the metal center cam is not available by itself, but see our 15-101 shoe. I believe this could be a match. Just make sure that your dimensions are the same as ours.
A quick learner says:
Wow. Interesting response Paul. I ordered 3 of the metal cams from you yesterday. The one you indicated was not available by itself. Exact match. Already received notice of shipment. A little confused by your response. Please advise.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The cam you ordered appears to be our 15-124, which is meant to install in our 15-106 and 15-107. I do not believe this will work in your pivot shoe. I've never known this cam to work in any pivot shoe other than the 15-107 and 15-107. If you look at our pictures, you can see that the 15-124 is a perfectly round cylinder. Your cam, based on your first picture, appears to be flattened out on the side. If you are able to get it to work, though, then that would be great news. Let us know if it does!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)