Need a Shower Door upper bracket / roller replacement part

A quick learner from Central Islip, NY says:
Part is stamped Quality Enclosures -- Measures 2 3/8 inches long and approx 1 6/18th high on an angle -- I would appreciate any help
User submitted photos of a shower door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This exact die cast roller is no longer made, but see our 10-152 shower wheel assembly. I believe you can use this as a replacement.
A home owner from Oceanside, New York says:
I need this same exact part from Quality Enclosures. Paul, was it confirmnd verified that the 10-152 Shower Door Roller Assembly could be used as a direct replacement for this pictured Quality Enclosures part? Please advise. Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that it was never confirmed. I can only tell you that it is our closest match, but we cannot guarantee that it will work for you.

A home owner from Murfreesboro says:
I need to purchase a new quality enclosures for shower door upper and lower please and thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6895.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6894.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2Bt3NuspxYrnlIfNd23vvcq9Y22zqaDbPz2RRhekP_ga5fNlyU
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6887.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This appears to be the same roller as shown above. Unfortunately, we don't sell an identical replacement for it and the product mentioned previously remains our only option, though it is not a guarantee.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.